Re: JBA Headers,Pissed off Ram, etc.: Attn Jon

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 00:15:42 EDT

<<
 Eric , Eric , Eric.........no Viper ? No Prowler ? No concept vehicle ?

 You work for Chrysler and they gave you a Vette as a reward ?

No Kiddin Jack!! I called my dad and mom and told them I was stopping by with
something for them to go get some Icecream in. When I pulled in the drive
way, my dad looked out and asked where the Prowler was!! Next time guys!!
Eric
P.S. the thing is a slug off the line, but when youre at 60 and step into it,
youre at 100 before you know it. I raced a mustang tonight that I normally
beat in my Dak and the thing beat the Vette by a fender for about a 60 foot
run!!