Re: Headers for V6

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 01:26:38 EDT

I GOT THE HEADERS!!!!! I paid around 195 after shipping. A whole
different story about installation. You will have to relocate some tubes
here and there, and watch your Spark plug wires, cuz they like to lay on
headers. Definitely worth every penny! Sound great!!!! I got them matched
up to a Flowmaster muffler and high flow cat....I must've gotten about
20HP from em' cuz' my dak is seriously lovin' some accelerating!
Edelbrock claims a full second of you 0-60 times...I beleive it! Go for
it!!!

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Illiterate? Write for a free brochure..." =)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]