Re: Frustrated! - was MP y-pipe install question

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 06:01:41 EDT

At 01:27 AM 7/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

>> DOH!
>>
>> I think he was talking about some long-tube headers , not the crappy
>short
>> ones that everyone is getting now . heh hehe , just kiddin'
>> W . Jack Hilton III
>>
>> HEMI@mindspring.com
>>

>Dammit! I KNEW I'd take heat for that. Really, I'm sure that the shorty
>headers are perfectly fine, I just want that last 4-5 HP that the longer
>type ones typically get.
>
>-Mike Miller (looking at Jack with an expession of contempt)

Mike -

Man , I'm just messin with ya . I kinda figured that you weren't plannin'
on havin that broadcast . Just remember that everyone is different and that
not everyone will always agree . I have probably said a buch of things
bothe here and in other messages that I would be uncomfortable with if they
were told to all .

Don't take it to heart , I'm just trying to give it a little
light-heartedness .

Hell , if I had the money , I may just go with the long ones .

Anyway , just so that you'll know that I meant that remark in a funny way .
I wasn't tryin' to piss anyone of . It's just that if I were you and I saw
a private e-mail posted , I probably wouldda been like "DOH!" .

PEACE

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com