Re: Y- Pipe attn: Jon

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 10:01:23 EDT

Jon Steiger wrote:

> Unfortunately, I called 'em today to order one and talked to a
> sales/secretary type that said they're not making it anymore!

> So if anyone wants one, I guess you should call 'em up

  As another lister interested in scrapping my restrictive '95 Y-pipe,
I'm still planning to wait and see what JBA will unveil at the end of
this year. I find the idea of matched components very attractive, plus
maybe they'll cut us another group deal.

  Stainless coated JBAs due the end of next week...

  Ron