Re: RE: 98 Dakota R/T decal variations

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 13:07:06 EDT

The tail gate decal:
On the HPM test R/T CC the R/T 5.9 side of the decal was installed just
above the rear bumper on the right side of the tail gate. My R/T has the
R/T 5.9 decal installed at the same level as the DODGE decal on the left
side of the gate. variation #1. My decals are silver (on deep amethyst "fog").
BKB