Re:was Imports:VW love brief

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 12:05:46 EDT

Jbii,
I guess I have to agree. My sister's 79 rabbit saved my whole family in a
40 mph head on with a 65 chevy pickup. The rabbit was totalled, but my
family didnt have so much as a bruise. amazing! Last weekend the fastest
cars at the strip were VW powered. (10.8 ET in a bug that looked like my
mom would drive except for the slicks, 8.6 et in a VW powered rail) I was
blown away and will never laugh at a built bug again. im not into eating
humble Strudel.
I still think American made, preferrably with 8 cylinders if possible.
Bruce