Re: Farewell to a loyal friend

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 16:53:01 EDT

Hello fellow DMLer's,

=-(
.

I just got back from the surgeon. I got my wisdom teeth removed. While it
has been a long day, I figured that I would have to come up with a reply to
this situation. I wrote them in a serious tone, but maybe they'll help
cheer you guys up.

Obit. - 1995 Dakota Club Cab Sport - July 11, 1998, by way of traffic
accident. This truck sacrificed its life to save that of its owner. The
proud owner Norah Kirley will live on knowing the final fate of their
Dakota. This truck is survived by the hundreds of proud Dakota owners
across this country(Canada, too)whose trucks live dear in their hearts.
Farewell, dearly departed Dakota.

Farewell yon 1995 Dakota Club Cab Sport. May your stay with Norah on Earth
hvae been as wonderful for you as it was for her. As your soul leaves your
body, may it ascend towards Mopar Heaven as only a V6 can. That is, with
the greatest speed possible.

P.S. - Chris and Norah, good luck on your next Dakota. Norah, here's to a
fast and full recovery.

Just some words from the heart,

Brian