Re: Guess what I saw!!!

From: Munypit94@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 17:38:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/1998 9:38:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

<< Today I was surfin' the net and came across sportruck.com. I hadn't been
 on this page in a while, so I thought I'd see if there were any good
 quality Mopars on their "readers' truck" section amongst the many Chebby
 S-10's that manage to find their way onto that site. Sure enough, I saw
 both Brad(N2Mopars) and Ken's(munypit94) rides on there!!!! Way to go
 guys!!! Nice lookin' Daks!!! 'Bout time some DML representin' went on
 around here!!!
 YES!

 -mike d.

 88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
 miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com >>

Thanks Mike !
   I'm proud to be a DML member, I plan on getting one of those cool DML logo
stickers and displaying it at all the shows. I have been wondering how many of
you live near enough to me to get together, and maybe hit some truck
shows.....

DML- Central U.S. Chapter.......How does that sound? Anyone living near
Hoopeston, IL and interested in doing something, Email me and let me know. :-)
Could be fun! Ken