RE: Help with my oil plug? Torque?

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 18:32:23 EDT

Thanks for all the replies. I just got back from getting my plug fixed.
Man, am I glad I didn't strip that plug!! Had to have the oil pan replaced
for a total of $388.24 USD. The quick lube place is paying for it! Which
brings me to the next question, does the oil plug need to be torqued?

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau