Re: Dynojet availability

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 17:40:49 EDT

last I checked (almost a year ago) they had a website
(http://www.dynojet.com). When I called, they said that I could dyno my
truck at some of the racetracks they visit. they didn't seem to have a
shop that I could go to. This was in Virginia by the way. I haven't
checked here in Kansas. I would also be interested in dynoing.

Oh yah, I ordered a G-Tech Pro the other day. I hope to have it by the
end of the week.

Dave T.
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
RABT (Ram Air By Thede)