caddyspank

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 23:15:38 EDT

On my way to work, minding my own. I was in this left lane at a light that
after the light it merges in to the right lane (about 150 ft or so). Well
this caddy, full size sporty thing ended up next to me. I didnt even notice
him, wasnt looking for anything. The light turned and I normally accelerated
when I heard his FWD V8 chirp off the line and wind up. Looked over and he
was beside me. Letting all logic go to my MP-driven-DML-laden-mind, I stomped
on it and immediately gained a cab-length on him. He held there until I got
to third gear (slushy) which was pretty much at the merge zone and I took him.
I dont know if he backed off or what, I was at 55-60mph at the time (speed
limit is 45). Anyway, I unlocked O/D and went on my merry-adrenalin-enhanced
way. At the next light I saw him motion me to pull over. I did and he asked
me "what do you have in that?" I said a stock 318 with a MP comp. and high
flow cat back. He was amazed. Then I added it was 4x4 and he didnt believe
me, so I let him see (also had a full tank of gas, hehe ;). He was so
impressed. He said he was looking into buying a truck and that I just sold
him on the Dakota V8. Wish i had told him about the DML. Hope to have
stickers soon. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm....better than coffee!
One Stoked Booger
92 V8 slushy 4x4!