Re: JBA Headers, What's the deal?

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 07:28:50 EDT

At 06:20 AM 7/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have been away for a while and missed the start of the JBA header deal. I
>have a few specific questions for my '98 5.2l w/5-speed.
>
>- Is this a header & Y-pipe combonation that replaces up to the cat?

Headers are shorty type . The Y-Pipe is in the works and should be around
by November

>- What are the retail and special deal prices?

Retail is usually $499 for the headers plus an additional $180 for the
coating .

We are getting the headers for $276 plus an additional $100 for the coating
, plus shipping .

They're 409 Stainless steel .

Come with all the gaskets and bolts .

>- Do they have a OE number?

You mean a C.A.R.B. number ? Yep , but I don't know it . Ask Bruce Bridges
, or you can Ask Jeff Bell directly when you are ordering .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com