Re: Dakota sound systems!

From: Trolin33@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 17:06:41 EDT

Gene,

Can you order trucks with out decks and speakers in them, because if you can
that would be awesome i have always wondered if you could? Also do you think
you could order them with no tires or rims, that would save you a lot of money
if you were to buy after market? Don't ask me how they would get it to you
but that's not our problem that's theres! Oh and your 99 R/T awesome! Sony
is a good quality deck, what are you looking for better cd playing quality or
better radio quality because Alpine is the best for cd playing and not bad at
radio either. That's my opinion

Troy