Oh Happy Day!

From: Jason & Norah (janor@ican.net)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 16:29:49 EDT

Hi All,

I just got the word from my salesman -- I CAN PICK UP MY NEW DAKOTA TOMORROW!!!!

I'm so happy and excited, I just had to share this with everyone. In fact,
you guys are all finding out before Jason as he's in a meeting until 5:00pm.
They'll have the tow hooks I wanted installed as well. OH HAPPY DAY!
(jumping up and down for joy, in my mind only, as I still hurt to much to do
it for real)

We'll get pictures as soon as we can and post them on the list profile.

Thanks to Scarborotown Chrysler for finding my dream truck, and a special
thanks to all the members on the DML for keeping my spirits up.

Love you guys,
Norah