Re: Are JBA's equal-lenght shorties?

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 13:03:49 EDT

Steve,
The JBA header is called a "rams horn" by JBA and are close to if not
right-on equal length. Some compromises are made (according to JBA) in tube
length for fit, but the last tubes on the headers I saw had a loop for the
last cylinder/s. I havnt seen the 98 Dak specific headers (my application)
so Im not sure if they were a compromise to get around the massive power
brake booster etc.
Bruce