Re: FW: need to pass smog test

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 21:10:30 EDT

Take it to Yuma Arizona, and get it registered there. Then note a
street address in the area-- You'll need it for your insurance co.
for the garaged address, but you have the payments mailed to
your current address. No smog certificate, no problem.

Problem: if you ever get the urge to re license the car in CA.,
be prepared for a $300 out of state vehicle fee, then the tags,
then the smog...

Sam '95 SLT