Re: JBA Headers/MP Driveshaft

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 22:56:10 EDT

From:Tim Roller@magnum318@bewellnet.com

>sorry for the driveshaft problems, but here's my remendy for that. Don't
know where you live but if it's a big enough city, you might try a DRIVELINE
shop that deals with such articles or you can take a measurement that's
needed and head for the salvage yard and get one from a chrysler station
wagon that has a big block and strip the driveline from it. Guaranteed you
won't twist that line off. You will of course have to re-modify the ends to
accept the proper u-joints and input shaft,and this again requires a
DRIVELINE shop to balance, and give you the proper length,whether to shorten
or lengthen.