Re: A/C, Not too cool,Attn:Joe

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 08:04:52 EDT

Hi Joe,

Had the same A/C problem with my '97 ClubCab.

Took it into the shop and hooked it up to the new type machine
that re-charges the new type A/C. This machine sucks all the
refrigerant (sp) out and sucks any moisture that might be in there.
It also measures what come out. The system is susposed to
hold 2 lbs I believe. Only one and a quarter came out of mine.
I had the leak detection (infrared) installed and there is no leaks
in the system. It simply wasn't full when it left the factory.
I had it re-charged and now it works much better.

You might want to think about doing this.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan