Re: Guess what I saw!!!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 11:03:13 EDT

Jack,
The Jensen Nationals for 2000 is in Atlanta GA! I think Im gonna drive
there in the beast (maybe with the R/T as chase truck). Typically the
attendance is geographically limited, (no NY attendees this year) but @
arrowhead we had Jensens drive in from Canada, Arizona, New Mexico etc, and
these are 20 year old finicky British hand-builts with big Chrysler motors
that like to overheat!
Maybe split the events into East and West meets?
BKB