JET modules

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 11:40:51 EDT

OK -

I got a response from JET about the modules that they sell that should shed
some light on a few questions .

I am VERY glad to hear that they have a module specifically for hte R/T .

I replied to this message asking him what the expected gains were for the
R/T version as well as the 5.2 Liter .

I also asked what the MSRP is on the modules , so that I could figure out
what we could get them for .

If ten or more of us are interested , we might be getting a pretty good
deal .

>From: JETCHIP@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 11:15:16 EDT
>To: hemi@mindspring.com
>Subject: Re: Dodge Application
>
>We make a PowerTech module specifically for the RT part # 99823S.
Eventhough
>it was made in a limited number , so far the RT has been a great market for
>us.
>
>You cannot use our module and the Mopar upgrade computer, It would be tooo
>much timing at wide open throttle for the vehicle to handle.
>
>We offer a 25% discount off of Retail Price for purchases of 10 or more.
>
>thank you and we will check out the website
>
>Dan@ JET

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html