Re: JET modules NEED ONE NOW!!!!!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 12:53:37 EDT

Alright COUNT ME AS #1 OF 10 For the R/T JET MODULE!!! Need ONE NOW!!!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I think Im serious, do I SOUND THAT WAY!!!
If This doesnt come together soon though Im gonna have to jump regardless.
Im willing to lay it down to report back if thats what its gonna take.
Think Jet could get me one before 1:00pm tommorrow??
Bruce Bridges