RE: 99 Dakota R/T

From: Rhyner, Mark (RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 13:22:47 EDT

'Scuse me. Is this "junker law" a misnomer? I don't keep as current on
this stuff as I should.

I would think that a "restored car" by definition couldn't be a junker
and therefore wouldn't be affected. Now if you have an eyesore sitting
in the front or back yard somewhere in the first stages....well maybe.
But even then you should be able to get a waiver if the law is written
correctly. <-- I know, that is a big assumption. In Government there
is never enough time to do it right but there always seems to be enough
time to do it over.

Working for the Government, I have never been able to figure that one
out. <g>

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, slushbox, pigeon hauler
Experientia Docet