JET chips

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 13:33:47 EDT

I tried calling Dan at JET just now and they said he was out .

I left a message for him to return my call .

When he does , I'll ask him about what kind of gains they claim , and also
if we can get the group discount to apply to more than just one specific
application such as the R/T .

I'll ask if we can do it for Dakotas and Durangos from 92-99 as well as the
Ram .

I also intend on asking the price for these and then calculating what the
discount would be .

I hear ya , Bruce !

I want one too , but I have to see how much since I just got the headers .

I think I'm gonna "group purchase" myself into poverty....but who the hell
cares , I'll be goin' fast !!!!!!1

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html