RE: electric fan on 5.9 Grand Cherokee ?

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 19:17:40 EDT

At 12:54 PM 7/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I've just called two Jeep dealerships - neither had a part listing for
>this fan. One dealership is sending a fax to Chrysler to find out
>about it and will contact me with info.
>
>Tate

Tate -

I talked to a guy and he confirmed with Chrysler that it does exist .

He said he told the Chrysler guy what I wanted to do , and then the guy
became somewhat reluctant to even discuss if it could be done .

Even though they have different part numbers for the Rad. , he said the
Chrysler guy kinda hinted that the fan should fit , although it may need
minor modifications .

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com