Re: Transgo offer

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 19:48:01 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/98 3:23:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
bbridges@alarismed.com writes:

> Do you know what the install is like?

I have the TranzGo for a 46RH........Not an easy install for the novice. But
if you are inclined to tinker, it should be no problem. I seem to remember
drilling out a hole or two and adding some springs and ball
bearings........Hell, its been three years. The kit works good. I think it
comes in two types......on road and off road. The off road is really a
radical kit, and I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use. Unless you love
putting in "U" joints!!!
Russ should be able to get a more precise explanation from TranzGo........

Just my thoughts..........

Gene