RE: Junker Law was: 99 Dakota R/T

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 12:51:30 EDT

At 12:22 PM 7/24/98 , you wrote:

>'Scuse me. Is this "junker law" a misnomer? I don't keep as current on
>this stuff as I should.
>
>I would think that a "restored car" by definition couldn't be a junker
>and therefore wouldn't be affected.

I'm skeptical too, Mark. It's hard for me to believe that anyone would pass
a law that outlaws restored classic cars. This reminds me of the scare
tactics that keep going around about new EPA regs that will outlaw backyard
barbecues. Utter nonsense yet they keep being passed off as fact.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed