Drag Results, R/T

From: Mori4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 19:57:37 EDT

   I made it down to Cecily Cty. Dragway last evening with pretty good weather
conditions for this time of year. The best pass of the night came on the very
last run and the previous best pass was shattered after a lenghty cool down
period. The time was; 14.597 sec. @ 92.32 mph. Needless to say I'm very happy
with the R/Ts performance.

 Modifications to date have been; M&H street legal drag tires, K&N drop in air
filter, a cool air system utilizing the stock airbox and a 180 degree
thermostat. The vehicle is a '98 Dak R/T RC with 4500 mi.

 While down at Cecil I saw fellow DMLer Wayne with his ' 98 5.2, RC, 5 spd
clicking off 90 mph passes with limited traction. Also there was a '96 and
another '98 Dak that were running very well. I saw a 14.2 for the '96 and a
15.0 for the '98. Oh yeah, there was also a red SST Ram runnin' mid 15s .

  Shane Baker (can't wait for the JBAs to get here! )