Re: Dak Cruise In

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 21:12:26 EDT

I'm all about some Memphis... Pretty centralized for me seeing as I live
in Hampton Roads Va. I'm up for it if you are. We should do a concensus
of List members of their Ideal place and try to find something that's the
most User friendly-... =) Whataya think?

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox, mild mods
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

"Illiterate? Write for a free brochure..." =)

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998 23:23:14 EDT Rekker21@aol.com writes:

><<
> Not that I wouldn't consider going somewhere else, but Memphis is
>fairly
> central for most people, except those on the left coast. The Memphis
> Motorsports Park is a 1st rate NHRA facility with a ROAD course also.
> :) >>
>Indy sounds perfect for me! (Im in Michigan so of course it would!!)
>But
>Memphis would be ok. That I think is pretty central for everyone isnt
>it.
>Eric

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]