Re: Mufflers for V6

From: Terry Hebert (hebert1@windsor.igs.net)
Date: Sun Jul 26 1998 - 15:06:20 EDT

Paul W.Gosselin wrote:

> I have a 97 Dak Sport 4x4 V6 and I went with a Flowtech Purple Hornie,
>
> silly name but i get a great sound. A nice low rumble when idling or
> cruisin slow and she screams when i open it up. It sure turns alot of
> heads
> :) Since i put it on, all my 4x4 buddies have switched to them to.
> Only
> thing is...im not sure if they are available state side, im in Windsor
>
> Ontario Canada. Also I have a K&N....not sure if it makes a difference
> in
> sound but i would recommend it anyway :)
>
> P.S. This is my first reply to DML so i appologize if this message got
>
> screwed up :P

We now have 2 members from the Pizza capital of North America. Nice to
see another member from my hometown. I have a green 98 RC 4X2 V8 Sport
with a open element air filter & flowmaster muffler. I like the sound of
the flowmaster 3 chamber, not too loud and they know you're coming. I
don't like the backpressure and popping noise upon deceleration.

Terry
Windsor, Ont. Can.