Re: removing cat, pros & cons

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 19:24:38 EDT

<<
 If you remove your cat you're going to really hurt your low end performance.
 wouldn't recommend removing it unless you have some more serious
modifications
 done to your engine.

 Patrick >>
Patrick, I noticed a difference (for the better) when I did this and true
duals at the same time with my original 5.2. All I had on it was the comp,
open air element and pulleys. I think it actually helped eliminate the excess
back pressure. those cats are a giant air dam that increase back pressure.
Just my $.02
Eric