Re: New 99 Dakota

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 19:29:34 EDT

<<
 What are my chances of talking him down to around $16,000? That is less
 than a 10% discount between MSRP and invoice, and I'm obviously shooting
 for invoice pricing...

 This will be my first new vehicle purchase, so I am learning as I go...

 Thanks in advance for any information!

 Casey Vanlandingham
 '99 Dakota SLT >>
Casey dont suppose you have anyone in the family that works for Chrysler?
Hey, the worst He/She can do to your 16K offer is say, um sorry! Shoot for
it, better to start low than end up high!! If they really want to sell one
theyll comprimise
Eric