RE: I Got It!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 20:32:54 EDT

     Love your enthusiasm Norah! Great truck, no?!! I may as well provide
     the somewhat bitter pill... Check the gas mileage after a couple of
     miles. Guess you can't have everything, but then again, why should
     we? There is always a price for something good!

     I just put the standard rubber edge guards on mine... They mold quite
     well to the curves in the door without any adhesive!

     What I am curious about is the full length door/side guards that come
     standard on the SLT models... Any after-market makes recommended by
     those on the list? If not, anyone with an SLT willing to measure the
     dimensions? JC Whitney has some in the catalog, but I have not idea
     what the right size is and I think the ones on the SLT's looks great.

     T.

>>BTW, does anyone have any recommendations for door edge guards.
     I've noticed that the new design has a large curve on it and I was
     just curious as to what others found best to put on this. I just used
     short ones on the '95. Any suggestions guys?<<