Re: balancing injectors

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 20:26:27 EDT

<< I'm sure you know this Eric , but Jules sells the balanced injectors . He
 also has some that flow like 20% more fuel or something , BUT you gotta
 have a big wallet.....lot's of $$$ . >>
Yeah, I know, Jules has everything!! For a price thats rediculous. I was
told that hiflow or not, the important thing is that they are balanced. The
computer dictates how much fuel you need. Think about this, if you have
injectors that are capable of shooting more fuel than your computer is telling
it to, then you just waisted big buckaroos!! But if your injectors are merely
balanced, then you will notice a difference and you wont risk the high
possability that your forward cylinders are burning up a little due to a lack
of fuel at ignition. I think thats how it goes anyway, Ill have to ask him
again tomorrow at work. Does that make any sense?
Eric