Re: New 99 Dakota

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 15:05:49 EDT

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:26:20 EDT, you wrote:

>=20
> I got to say I agree with the V8 crowd. If there's any way
> that you can swing it, go for the 8! I've had mine two months now and
> I never have regretted it!
>=20
> My Father In Law (who lives in the mountains) gets a jealous
> look in his eye everytime he sees my truck. He's got the 6 and with AC
> cranked it just doesn't pull the hills like he'd like.

I agree, go with the eight. You'll kick yourself later if you don't,
and the price isn't that much more.=20

As far as pricing goes, do your homework. I spent two months
researching mine. It paid off too, as my truck stickered at $26, 900,
and I only paid $22,469. Try http://www.edmunds.com or
http://www.kbb.com for more info....

        Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....