Re: RE: RE: franks TB!!RE: Magnum Performance Throttle

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 01:51:13 EDT

At 12:01 AM 9/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Come on guys, whats the big deal? I did the same thing to my, with the
>manifold and the plates and stuff, and grinding and porting, it was simple.
>Yeah, that's it, real simple.
>I hope the salvage yards are ready for a huge increase in demand for Dakota
>Throttle Bodies.
>Later,
>Robert

  Robert,

  Did you just port yours or did you actually bore it out and go to
larger butterflies? If its the latter, did you get any check engine
lights?

   I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, the big deal is that
the most advanced porting tool I've got access to is a dremel tool. No
way could I create two equal, uniform bores.

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.85@90.72), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |