1999 Dakota R/T first look

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 07:58:08 EDT

Stopped by Clearlake Dodge, outside Houston, and sit in a new 99 R/T, black,
CC, steering wheel radio controls, overhead console, NO sliding rear glass or
all wheel ABS. I asked why it wasn't ordered loaded and was told they were
trying to keep the sticker price under $25K ($24,185.00), but then they go add
undercoat and anti-theft system for another $900 plus- I hate dealers that do
that!
BTW, Alvin Dodge in Alvin, TX has (4) '99 R/T's, 3-regular cab and 1-CC if
anyones interested.
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston