Re: 97 9r 98 dakota purchase

From: Mighty Quinn (quinn@ionet.net)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 01:21:37 EDT

I paid 17K flat for my 97 SLT with the 318. The dealer had installed dual
exhaust (single cat) a bed liner and a dark tint. Theres a pic at
www.ionet.net/~quinn/truck.htm if ya wanna see what i got for the price.
Mine was a demo truck so it had 5K miles and i got it right at the 98's came
out if that means anything to ya.