Re: RE: Group Buys

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 21:38:39 EDT

<< Bruce,

 Try this address and add your name:

 http://web.wt.net/~mclark/shiftkit.html

 We were shooting for 20 names, but I think we could go with 15 and see
 what sort of price Transgo will offer. The current list stands at 13
 names, but you mentioned something about wanting 2?

 Bob >>

Just an option...

If you guys are still struggling to get names together, I could become a
TransGo dealer after I do the Magneocor wire buy as long as the buy in isn't
that high, then offer the buy-in just over my cost to DML and DiRT (or whoever
else as long as it's on the initial purchase) members.. Works great both ways
because then, everyone gets their parts cheaper, and then I could offer
TransGo's entire product line..

ttyl
Patrick