Re: cant email mike for transkit list.

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 21:12:33 EDT

Oh yeah, I can't delete any e-mail! It says, "Error Writing Mail File"
I'm up to 140 and counting. Sometimes, though, some messages will go to trash,
usually about 9 copies of the same message, but it will only show 5 or so, and
only let me delete a few at a time. Also, the messages that appear in the trash
file, aren't removed from my "inbox"
HA! My computer has been infected with the curse.
Robert (at least I can get my oil filter off) Trottmann
:-)

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm