RE: RE: RE: franks TB!!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 20:14:34 EDT

Chris,
The TBIs weve been talking about are modified stockers just like the one on
our R/Ts right now! Frank H is working on the development side of this (no
CARB #s for you CA Dak owners though...) and Im lucky enough to be one of
his mules! Hes got a few more "tricks" up his sleeve to test. Were not
sure where this is going to go, but Frank is the mastermind behind the CNC
TB mods (couldnt charge enough for the time it would take to dremel these
things down, more power to the TB mod originators!!!)
IMO we should pull a "wait and see" while Frank does his TB magic. Ill post
the pseudo scientific results of my track testing, and maybe this will go
"live" in a month or so (time goes so fast when your having fun (and going
fast).
Im on vaca for the rest of the week so Ill look forward to the 400 or so
posts from the DML when I get back! taking the R/T to Yosemite to test that
540i beating suspension! In the meantime, baseline! baseline! baseline!
BKB
98 R/T w/ big a** Mopar tonneau: stock E/T 15.77.
w/ Headers (JBA), TB by Frank, 180 deg Tstat, Ram air by Home Depot.
15.39 E/T (100+deg, 90% RH, sea level)
(Sam, Im getting closer!)