RE: Oil Filter Help

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 19:38:24 EDT

Use a filter wrench that self-tightens in the intended direction and wear
gloves. It's a pain, but can be done. I'm thinking of installing a filter
relocation kit for just that reason, as well as orienting the filter
vertically to avoid oil getting all over everything.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com