Re: 1999 Dakota info and pickup tops

From: Doug Bowers (dougdb@halcyon.com)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 18:22:22 EDT

>1999 Dodge Dakota
>Product Information
>Release
>Power, Style, Capability: 1999 Dodge Dakota Has It All
>Its combination of power, capability, roominess and style has made Dodge
>Dakota the most logical choice for more and more compact pickup buyers
>each year...

Where did the 1999 info come from? I have been searching all over the net
for the 1999 pricing and options without luck. I have just ordered a 1999
SLT Plus Club Cab using the 1998 info, and was wanting to see what changed
in the option packages (did I get the deluxe overhead console or the basic,
for example) to know whether or not to call my dealer and make revisions
(before he called me with the info advantage <grin>).

Also, does anyone have brand/model recommendations for a quality,
sharp-looking canopy (topper, PU cap, camper shell, etc.). Info that can be
browsed on the web is preferred, but I am looking for any suggestions. The
"Top Gun" model at Snug-Top (http://www.snugtop.com) looks pretty nice, but
their info says that is not available for Dakota (yet).

dougdb@halcyon.com