Re: JBA sealing domes

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 21:18:57 EDT

Sealing domes=donuts...yeah I had these and put them in.
I think my prob is in the down pipe. After driving for awhile, the leak is
somewhat sealed up. Only leaking from the back side now. Hell, they are alot
quiter than my manifolds were. They were real damn loose and leaking.
The only cure I can think of is to heat up the down pipe and then tighten up
the bolts. This would allow the pipe to move and conform to the header flare.
Not that big of a deal at this point. I can feel the leak,but cant hear it
even with throttle behind it.
Boog