Re: \'92 CC 4x4 Woes

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 23:34:31 EDT

>Maybe it's obvious, and maybe I am too easy going but can someone tell me...
>Am I getting screwed around?

There is a difference between a "mechanic" and a "technician" .

A mechanic replaces things until he finally replaces the thing which is
broken (no offense to anyone) , and a technician finds the problem first
and THEN fixes it .

You apparently have been going to a mechanic .

I certainly wouldn't be paying these guys a butt-load of money to fix
things that obviously weren't broken in the first place and that are simply
not curing the problem .

I don't think it's time for another truck , but I think it may be past time
for another place to look at it .

Just my opinion .
W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@mindspring.com