Dakota R/T update!

From: May, Tim (tmay@abercrombiekent.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 15:56:28 EDT

DML'ers

Well I talked with the dealer again last night as well as Dodge Customer
Service Dept. and they said my truck was still in the inspection area.
Seem like it has been there for a couple of days. Anyway, today it is
out of the assembly plant but has not been shipped yet. They informed me
that my Dakota R/T will be put on a Truck hauler instead of Rail. They
said look for it in about 4 days. The weird thing is that when the
dealer ordered my Dakota R/T he also ordered a Black Reg Cab R/T the
same time. The Black R/T arrived yesterday at the dealer. I wonder if
they keep a truck in inspection if it is placed as a "Pre-Sold" or if I
was just lucky enough to have a truck that Dodge decided to do
inspection on.

Tim

99 R/T