Re: New Gizmo Problem

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 16:59:46 EDT

  Try sticking your hand into mud and then applying a hair-dryer for that
"custom" look. You could also do it "electro-plated" style by tossing some
porcelin dust into a tub of water, inserting the "hand" accessory, and tossing
the plugged in hair dryer into the tub with it. All your truck problems would
immediately be solved by this style of upgrade.

Shaun
Tustin, CA