Re: New Gizmo Problem

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 17:00:27 EDT

   Ha, ha, ha. Sheesh, I think you're all suffering from a case of Gizmo
envy. You're just jealous that I have more stuff to break than you do, so
there: pppbbbbfffhhhttt]]]

Shaun
Tustin, CA
("The problem with the 'hand out the window' accessory breaking is usually do
to collision with a foreign object such as a sign. - Crysler Corp TSB OU812")

----semi-original original joke----
><< BTW - Does MP have a "hand out the window" kit with the MP logo ?
> Does MPI have a "Mystery hand out the window" ?
> W . Jack Hilton III
>
> HEMI@mindspring.com >>
>
>MPI offers a teflon coated version for higher flow.

They actually shave the fingers down to increase the airflow as well. I
know I've looked at my "hand out the window" and wondered if those pesky
"fingers" produced significant drag .

>Another Magnum Performance Exclusive.......
>

>ttyl
>Patrick

Ask about a special 'Package Deal' ....
W . Jack Hilton III