My 91 is Going to Hell!!!

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 17:01:30 EDT

   Y'all know my answer to this. I'd be reporting these guys to the cops so
fast their heads would spin. Go someplace else. They are obviously thinking
"Loyal Customer" is synomous with "Complete Idiot". Nail 'em to the wall and
have a reputable mechanic look at your truck. Remember: Sears was caught
doing this very thing and ended up in a heap of hot water. Just 'cause they
have a big name like "Firestone" attached to them doesn't mean they're
trustable. You're doing the right thing, take the extra step and let the cops
know so that they can be busted for fraud.

Shaun
Tustin, CA