RE: RE: RE: Stronger rearend?

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 12:00:14 EDT

What is this setup costing you, Lance? Any details would be
appreciated. The thing I'm most afraid of is my 3.21 open 8.25 rear
going south. Am I correct in assuming that this is my weakest link as
far as breakage goes? I know it's the weak link as for performance.

Thanks,

Tate
318, 5 spd, 3.21 open, 97 RC
15.793 1/4