Topper for 98/99 -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 10:46:35 EDT

> The "Top Gun" model at Snug-Top (http://www.snugtop.com) looks
>pretty nice, but their info says that is not available for Dakota (yet)."

Although I am not a big fan of camper shells (more of the fiberglass
tonneau type), I must admit that the Top Gun is sweet. It is the only shell I
know of that actually adds to the looks of the vehicle. For my $$$, I
would call Snug-Top and pester them for a manufacture date and just be
patient. I have their Snug-Lid on my '98, and I couldn't be happier with
the fit or function.

Steve